Sat, Jun 27|
Keepers of the Womb- Emotional Wellness Facilitator Training
Learn beautiful healing tools to assist others on their journey to emotional wellness. Click the register button to learn more about the course.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2020, 10:00 AM CDT
About the Event
Keepers of the Womb: Emotional Wellness Healing Facilitator- June 27, 2020 at 10am CST- Original Tuition Investment $300- Sale price $200- Save $100 on the AND register for $100 (second half of the tuition due by week 2 of class)
This 7 week online course is designed for holistic practitioners who actively work with women in any sort of healing capacity. Many times as practitioners, we facilitate our clients through healing experiences. Some of those healing experiences can be challenging, especially if there is deep breakthrough. How do we actively support women to get the most out of their healing experience? How can we dive deep into our own intuition to know exactly what to do when a client has an emotional break down during her session? How do we do all of this without acting as pshyco therapists or imparting our own views on the client? Come and learn the tools to support women through the emotional healing experiencing that can come out of womb trauma. This course is based on evidence based information and effective coaching tools to activate your own innate intuition. During our time together, here is what you can expect:
- Understanding Womb Trauma
- Understanding emotions and how to identify the emotional spiral
- The role of the nervous system and trauma
- Spiritual anatomy and the relation to womb health
- The Wounds of the Soul
- Creating a safe space for healing
- The art of holding space
- The power of your words and their impact on the healing experience
- Understanding empathy
- Activating your empathetic antenna
- Reacting vs. responding
- Ritual and ceremony as an effective healing tool
- Creating boundaries as a healing facilitator
Who is this course for?
- Birth workers
- Vaginal steam practitioners
- Massage therapists
- Womb healers and practitioners
- Yoga instructors
- Mothers of daughters
- Spiritual healers and circle facilitators
- Anyone who works with or supports the health and wellness of women and or transgender/queer women.
There will be a final exam at the end of the course. Students will also have the opportunity to practice what they have learned. Everyone who completes the course will receive a certificate of completion. We do not guarantee any job placement. The information in the course is designed to help you enhance an existing skill set. All purchases are as is. Credit will be given in place of a refund.
Tuition- Full Price
+$5.00 service fee
+$5.00 service fee0
+$2.50 service fee
An invoice will be sent for the remaining balance.
+$2.50 service fee0