Terms & Conditions
1) All herbal consultations and classes are designed for information purposes only.
2) We do not diagnose any ailments or make any claims to cure or prevent disease. Please consult with your physician before using any herbal products.
3) The Inspired Womb is not responsible for any misuse of information, education, or suggestions. Nor are we responsible for any adverse side effects to any of our products.
Coaching and Facilitation
4) The coaches and facilitators at The Inspired Womb are not licensed therapists, doctors, or psychologists. They are trained extensively in coaching, facilitation, and spiritual practices only.
5) The Inspired Womb does not bare any responsibility for information that is ill used.
6) The Inspired Womb does not diagnose any mental health issues. Please seek professional help for any mental illness issues.
7) Our goal is to provide a safe space for individuals. Therefore, no client information will divulged in any capacity. This includes, but is not limited to names, location information, and or health related information.
8) All clients have the right to decline disclosure of any information.
Tuition and Payments
9) All sessions must be paid before services are rendered. Tuition for educational courses can be made with specified payment plans.
10) There are nor refunds on payments for services or tuition. A credit will be given instead.